You Need to Get Started with Unified Communications!
My business is operating just fine as it is… I don’t need a fancy phone system… I don’t want to deal with more complicated technology…
I’ll start by quickly identifying the major benefits of Unified Communications technology. Then, I’ll get into a few key examples where I’ve personally seen situations and case studies as to why this is the solution you need and not an additional problem to deal with.
- High quality audio. Unified Communications offers a suite of “codecs” which allow you to adjust the quality to your needs.
- Low cost. Virtual connections (SIP Trunks) offer cost savings over traditional lines or cell phones.
- Adaptability. The feature set available is vast and adaptable to your business.
- Scalability. Your workplace is always connected regardless of expansion, acquisition, or change in the business.
- Ease of use. Devices are smarter and provide a smoother user experience.
- Everything in one place. Check resource availability (presence), chat, host meetings & video all in one place.
As indicated, the benefits of Unified communications are undeniable. Therefore, we created a subscription program that provides the peace of mind and expertise that you need to help you along the way. So, if you have a question, or need some hands-on assistance, you’re just one click away.
Situations & Examples
Secondly, here are a couple of situations that I have observed that can cause havoc, wasted time, and effort for a business. Unified Communications and our services are directly aimed to address these issues.
Are you adaptable?
Firstly, clinics (health & veterinarian) and restaurants cannot access their customer base the same way due to the restrictions inflicted by COVID-19.
What I’ve observed is that people are defaulting to cell phone usage.
- No centralized method of communication with customers.
- Offers no scalability.
- Customers receive incorrect callback information.
- The additional hardware and the costly lines are wasteful.
Above all, unified communications and virtual lines (SIP Trunk) allow you to effectively and quickly adapt to situations. Moreover, the adaptation generally will not require any additional equipment or expertise.
Do meetings waste your time?
Secondly, every business, school, and organization runs meetings. Therefore, leading Unified Communication providers such as Cisco and Microsoft have made it their top priority to improve the meeting experience.
- Meetings are made easier to plan, book and start
- More engagement in meetings through the integration of voice, video & presentation
The traditional meeting experience before unified communications typically involved issues with simple tasks.
- Booking a time slot
- Sharing meeting information
- Sharing presentation
- Starting the meeting
The above are core elements which should not be challenging. Yet, meetings can start anywhere from 5-25 minutes late due to problems with any of these functions. Also, meetings often experience interruptions due to the presentation medium not being available to all participants.
In conclusion, if you are struggling with meetings, you absolutely have to start with Unified communications today. It cannot be understated how much time can be saved by making the switch, all of your meeting needs in one place. In addition, the biggest developers in the space work tirelessly to bring that experience to the next level every single day.
By subscribing to EServiceA, you are giving yourself access to certified experts who will answer all of your questions, help you choose and transition to a Unified Communications solution that works for you.